So much room for activities! This ideal-sized Champion backpack has plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your smart phone, stupid phone, passport for fleeing the country, water bottle, bourbon bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant to keep your stuff dry in any weather. Probably vodka-resistant as well.
Disclaimer: This product is not endorsed by Carl Weathers or the producers of 1988's "Action Jackson" nor does it actually contain a jet pack of any kind. It's just a backpack.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D (600 D sounds like a lot, but it's not as much as the 900 D in the bottom part).
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D (check).
• Dimensions: H 18" (45.7 cm), W 11½" (29.2 cm), D 6¼" (15.9 cm) (the ideal size as promised above).
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l) (that's a lot of bourbon).
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg) (or it blows up - you've been warned).
• Water-resistant (we covered that, but it's so fun to say!).
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles (yes, right, "water" bottles).
• Large inside pocket with a 15" laptop sleeve
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders) (it's important to have that Champion logo because you are what you carry).
• Top carry handle (which is silly since it is a backpack afterall).
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers (we're not sure how long the sliders will stay fresh, but it's always good to have snacks on the go).
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo (there's that damn Champion logo again).
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap (Are you kidding me with this Champion logo?? Otherwise, padded ergonomic stuff with regulators is key).