We know that snapback trucker caps are like catnip and this snazzy lid won't disappoint the most avid aficionado. Get On Snow with style with this collection that's flying off the shelves - thanks to that aerodynamic brim and ventilated backside.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap (because we could all use a little structure in our lives).
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester (the magic formula).
• Hard buckram front panels (we don't know what buckram is, but it sounds important).
• Mesh back (as stated above).
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor (because a mismatched under-visor is pure anarchy).
• Plastic adjustable closure (sounds cheap but it lasts, we swear).
• 3.5" crown (8.9 cm) (If you've watched The Crown on Netflix, you'll know what this means).
• Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8" (54.9 cm to 60 cm) (So basically it should fit you just fine unless you're Shrek).